Bet €10 Get €30 In free bets- New Customer Offer, T&C’s Apply 18+.
Is is a leading betting exchange offering both fixed odds as well as enabling punters to choose their own odds and bet against each other, even after an event has started.
- Is a leading betting exchange enabling punters to choose their own odds and bet against each other, even after an event has started.
- LIcensed and Regulated in the UK and Australia
- Offers both fixed odds and Betting Exchange
Betfair www betfair com – is a leading betting exchange which is different from your ordinary online bookmaker or sports book. Bet fair enables punters to choose their own odds and bet against each other, even after an event has started. Betting Betfair punters are therefore able to offer odds based on their own opinion rather than on a set bookmakers’ margin. Betfair charges a commission on all winning bets, which is set at 5% of the net winnings for most markets, although according to how much a client wagers on the site, it is possible to reduce the amount of commission paid to as low as 2%
How does Betfair.com differ from a traditional bookmaker or sportsbook?
- You can bet that an outcome will happen (back) or that it won’t happen (lay)
- You can choose the odds you want to play at
- You can bet whilst the game is in play.
Betfair also offers fixed odds betting comparable to other online sportsbooks however punters can choose whether to bet on the betting exchange and get better odds or go with the traditional betting odds offered by the sportsbook.